Last Updated on April 15, 2020
Ultraviolet is well established as the method of choice for water disinfection. It is safe, fast, and economical. The MIGHTY★PURE® UV Water Purifier features 5 standard accessories and numerous optional accessories that disinfect water with little maintenance from the user. 4 MIGHTY★PURE® models are available to suit a variety of applications.
4 MIGHTY★PURE® UV Water Purifier Models
Each model varies in its overall size and footprint, the gallons per minute (GPM), and gallons per hour (GPH) that it is equipped to disinfect. All UV Water Purifier Features and Promate™ optional accessories are shared within each model.
- 3 GPM
- 180 GPH
- 16 1⁄2” L x 4 5⁄16” W x 8 3⁄8” H
- 6 GPM
- 360 GPH
- 22 1⁄2” L x 4 5⁄16” W x 8 3⁄8” H
- 12 GPM
- 720 GPH
- 36 1⁄2” L x 5 11⁄16” W x 9 1⁄2” H
- NSF® Certified Models Available
- 20 GPM
- 1200 GPH
- 49 1⁄2” L x 5 11⁄16” W x 9 1⁄2” H
- NSF® Certified Models available
UV Water Purifier Features
1. Sight Port Plug
This feature takes out the guesswork. The lamp glow is visible through the translucent plug. Your customer knows instantly that the UV lamp is busy producing ultraviolet wavelengths lethal to microorganisms in water.
For your customer who needs extra assurance that the UV lamp is producing the dosage needed to deactivate virus, bacteria, and fungi, there are 3 optional monitors available:
- GUARDIAN™ Ultraviolet Monitor
- STERALERT™ Lamp Status Alarm
- SENTRY™ Safety Sensor
- Promate™ Audio Alarm works in conjunction with the above monitors
2. CRYSTAL CLEAR™ Quartz Sleeve
- Specially-designed sleeve to house UV lamp
- Protects and insulates — ensures the right amount of germicidal UV-C rays is emitted over a range of temperatures
3. Drain Plug
The purifier chamber must be emptied for routine quartz sleeve cleaning.
- Makes this routine task easier
- Purifier stays in place
- Pull the plug and the water empties
4. EASY-OFF™ End Cap Makes UV Lamp Change Quick and Easy
We recommend UV lamp replacement after approximately 10,000 hours of continuous use, or about once a year.
- Quick and easy lamp access for replacement
- No tools necessary — Remove cap by hand
- No need to disconnect from the water supply
- No need to drain the chamber
For customers who don’t use their purifier continuously, the optional Promate™ Elapsed Time Indicator is extremely useful to help them keep track of their maintenance schedule. It is a real-time, non-resettable display of the water purifier’s operating hours.
5. State-of-the-Art Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts
Specifically developed for use with germicidal ultraviolet lamps, Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts are superior to magnetic ballasts.
- Operate cool for longer life
- Provide high lamp output while using less energy
Learn More & Shop Our Products
Made in the USA from U.S. and imported parts, the MIGHTY★PURE® UV Water Purifiers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify Water.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about MIGHTY★PURE® Ultraviolet Water Purification Systems
- Download Ultraviolet Water Documents from our PDF Library
- Visit our Webpage: NSF UV Water Purifiers vs Non-Certified Water Purifiers
- View all our Blog Posts for MIGHTY★PURE® UV-C Water Purifiers
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
- Learn about Germicidal Ultraviolet Safety Warnings & Instructions
Watch Our Videos
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop MIGHTY★PURE® UV Water Purifiers
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Water Purifier Comparison Chart
- Shop Safety Products
Contact Our UV Application Specialists
- Call 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
- Email Sales@AtlanticUV.com
- Fill out our contact form